The Only Guide to Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your house or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or Yallingup areas you can trust Southcape Pest Management to provide you with the knowledge and experience in termite control and termite protection.
Top Guidelines Of Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted by the Australian Standards but we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we possess the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of the Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you each 12 months that your Termite Inspection is due to take the worry off your shoulders.
Protect your valuable investment now by ensuring the correct termite management system is in place together with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a comprehensive termite inspection on all wood before you buy your new residence.
Excitement About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management application for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones using a selection of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a wide range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in every facet of both national and commercial pest treatments. We are not a very major pest control company, however we're a really good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
Fascination About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for more than thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the view publisher site latest safe yet effective, baby, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) All our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the latest technologically advanced termite inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Not known Facts About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
6) We're located in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We provide a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothes stomping through your house!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he has over thirty two years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two years back is this to receive a whole pest licence it was used to take three years to finish. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Only Guide to Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
When I began, I needed to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a complete licence which was three years. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a lot more than many, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what it is you are doing. However, like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years begins to think about why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're specialist, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.